Assistance for eye exams, glasses or hearing aids should be requested through your local Lions Club. Local clubs determine their ability to help individuals based on their club funds availability. Your local Lions Club organization will be able to advise you on and possibly offer assistance for the purchase of hearing aids or eyeglasses. You can search for and contact your local Lions Club using our FIND A LOCAL CLUB website.
- Virtual Election Voting FAQs
- Division Contact Information
- What is the Progressing Melvin Jones Fellowship?
- What is the Melvin Jones Fellowship and how can I qualify and apply for it?
- Where can I find the most current Lions Clubs International Logo and Emblems?
- How can I apply for assistance with my eyeglasses or hearing aids?
- How will I know that my privacy is guaranteed?
- How do I apply for the veterans's discount?
- LCIF text to Donate
- How do I request a receipt for my donation? (U.S. Only)