Since 2002, Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) has partnered with Johnson & Johnson Vision to implement the largest-known, school-based eye health program, Sight for Kids.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?
- Should contributions be accumulated and periodically sent to LCIF?