The Build a Vision meeting presentation walks through the steps for conducting a SWOT analysis and setting goals for your district. The presentation can be found on the NAMI Process webpage, which can be accessed from the bottom of the NAMI webpage.
North America Membership Initiative (NAMI)
- How do I contact the Young Lions Task Force?
- Can you send me information about the SWOT planning session (or district analysis or district goal setting)?
- Where can I find materials for the Build a Team (or Build a Vision or Build a Plan or Build Success) meeting?
- I would like to host a NAMI planning session for my district. Can I apply for a membership grant to cover the costs?
- How will NAMI help me achieve my district goals?
- Can you sign up my district to participate in NAMI?
- How do I (or my district or multiple district) opt-in to NAMI?
- What should I share about NAMI with my district cabinet?
- What is the role & responsibilities of a NAMI Champion?
- What is a NAMI Champion?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)