Unfortunately, membership grants have already been allocated for this Lion year. However, if your district has not taken advantage of the GAT District Funding program, that could be a way to cover your costs.
North America Membership Initiative (NAMI)
- How do I contact the Young Lions Task Force?
- Can you send me information about the SWOT planning session (or district analysis or district goal setting)?
- Where can I find materials for the Build a Team (or Build a Vision or Build a Plan or Build Success) meeting?
- I would like to host a NAMI planning session for my district. Can I apply for a membership grant to cover the costs?
- How will NAMI help me achieve my district goals?
- Can you sign up my district to participate in NAMI?
- How do I (or my district or multiple district) opt-in to NAMI?
- What should I share about NAMI with my district cabinet?
- What is the role & responsibilities of a NAMI Champion?
- What is a NAMI Champion?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)