NAMI Champion – the point person for leading this initiative. It could be the District GMT Coordinator, a Past District Governor or another respected leader. A NAMI best practice is to be clear what we expect from team members. For example, we could expect the NAMI Champion to communicate about the program and be its lead supporter; maintain the plan the team creates; keep track of goals vs. actuals and be the go-to person when problems arise.
North America Membership Initiative (NAMI)
- How do I contact the Young Lions Task Force?
- Can you send me information about the SWOT planning session (or district analysis or district goal setting)?
- Where can I find materials for the Build a Team (or Build a Vision or Build a Plan or Build Success) meeting?
- I would like to host a NAMI planning session for my district. Can I apply for a membership grant to cover the costs?
- How will NAMI help me achieve my district goals?
- Can you sign up my district to participate in NAMI?
- How do I (or my district or multiple district) opt-in to NAMI?
- What should I share about NAMI with my district cabinet?
- What is the role & responsibilities of a NAMI Champion?
- What is a NAMI Champion?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)