A Lion Account must be created in order for you to access the Lions Learning Center (LLC). The Lion Account also gives you the ability to access additional digital applications developed by Lions Clubs International. While use of individual digital applications is at the discretion of the individual user, certain applications may be required if you hold an official role.
Lions Learning Center
- Where can I obtain support with an LLC course or course content?
- Where are the LLC user reports for specific roles?
- Is it possible for a user’s preferred language to be updated in the LLC?
- Can I export my LLC training history?
- My training history does not reflect all of the courses I have taken through the Lions Learning Center. Where is my historical training record?
- Are LLC courses viewable on a smart phones or iPads?
- Are LLC courses available offline?
- Is a special internet browser required to use the LLC?
- Is any special hardware required to use the LLC?
- Why am I not able to access the LLC?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Member Service Center
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)