As long as the activity has not been reported, then you can delete the activity at any time. If the activity has been reported, then it will disappear from the activity list. However, the metrics will still show until we remove them. We periodically remove the metrics from reported activities that have been deleted. Reported activities can only be deleted from within the current fiscal year.
- 3K Beneficiary Cap FAQ
- Where can I donate my old eye glasses or hearing aids?
- Can I delete an activity?
- What happens when I invite people to my activity?
- If I am creating an activity for the future, do I have to use the Invite feature?
- Can I upload multiple pictures for a single activity?
- How can I find activities that others have created?
- Can I use MyLion to see activities from previous fiscal years?
- Can I edit or copy an activity that I already started entering in MyLion?
- If a district or multiple district activity has been reported, should the clubs that attended the activity also report an activity for the same event?