As long as an activity’s privacy setting is set to ‘Everyone’, then you can find it using the My Activities tab. Make sure you have selected the appropriate level (club, district, multiple district, ca or worldwide). Then type in the activity name in the search field. Make sure to look apply the filters that will best help you find the activity. For instance, if you are looking for upcoming meetings, select the filters ‘Upcoming Activities’ and Cause as ‘Other’.
- Service Reporting Caps
- Where can I donate my old eye glasses or hearing aids?
- Can I delete an activity?
- What happens when I invite people to my activity?
- If I am creating an activity for the future, do I have to use the Invite feature?
- Can I upload multiple pictures for a single activity?
- How can I find activities that others have created?
- Can I use MyLion to see activities from previous fiscal years?
- Can I edit or copy an activity that I already started entering in MyLion?
- If a district or multiple district activity has been reported, should the clubs that attended the activity also report an activity for the same event?