Yes. Once an activity has been created, you can edit or copy the activity by using the My Activities tab. By selecting your activity from this page, you are brought to the Activity Details page. On this page you will find both an Edit and Copy button.
- Service Reporting Caps
- Where can I donate my old eye glasses or hearing aids?
- Can I delete an activity?
- What happens when I invite people to my activity?
- If I am creating an activity for the future, do I have to use the Invite feature?
- Can I upload multiple pictures for a single activity?
- How can I find activities that others have created?
- Can I use MyLion to see activities from previous fiscal years?
- Can I edit or copy an activity that I already started entering in MyLion?
- If a district or multiple district activity has been reported, should the clubs that attended the activity also report an activity for the same event?