No. Since the system can now capture the total beneficiaries at the district and multiple district levels, the clubs no longer need to enter separate numbers.
- Service Reporting Caps
- Where can I donate my old eye glasses or hearing aids?
- Can I delete an activity?
- What happens when I invite people to my activity?
- If I am creating an activity for the future, do I have to use the Invite feature?
- Can I upload multiple pictures for a single activity?
- How can I find activities that others have created?
- Can I use MyLion to see activities from previous fiscal years?
- Can I edit or copy an activity that I already started entering in MyLion?
- If a district or multiple district activity has been reported, should the clubs that attended the activity also report an activity for the same event?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Regional Office
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Regional Office
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)