MyLion is our first application that is open to all members. Now, any member in your club can help with logging service. By creating an activity early, you have the benefit of inviting others to join the activity, update the activity as-you-go with details, get assistance with how to set up the activity using planning guides and communicate with others directly from the application. The activity will then have all of the necessary information for your officer to report the activity quickly once it is ended by calling it up, reviewing it and entering the important numbers: Beneficiaries Served, Volunteer Hours, Number of Volunteers and more!
- MyLion Release Notes
- MyLion: How to Report Service
- MyLion: How to Report and Celebrate Service Presentation
- How do I get MyLion?
- How do I use the messaging feature in MyLion?
- Why should I use MyLion to plan an activity?
- How do I update my personal information in MyLion?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I update my user profile?
- How do I upload/update my profile photo?
U.S. Member Service Center
1-630-468-6900 (Technical Support)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST)
India Regional Office
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (IST)
Japan Regional Office
Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (JST)