Yes, you may still register for a Lion Account without your Member ID by following the below steps:
- On the login screen, enter in your first and last name, then select “Continue”:
- The system will then offer several ways to locate your information. If any of these options offered is successful, you will be brought to the preferred communication method screen and continue with the registration process. The first option to locate your record is to enter your Club name:
NOTE: Selecting “Continue” allows you to skip to the next option. For those registering with a Person ID, please proceed to the next identification opportunity.
- If that option is not successful, the system asks for either the “Email Address” or ”Mobile Number” associated with your name:
- If the system still cannot find your information, a final option is given to enter your year of birth:
- If all options fail to locate you within our records, a support form will appear. Once you fill it out, select “Submit” and a member of our Service Team will be alerted and help you set up a Lion Account:
NOTE: You can also enter the required information into these options at any time by selecting “Edit”, then “Save”: