In the U.S., it is best to send personal or bank checks. Checks sent from outside the U.S. should be in U.S. dollars drawn on U.S. banks, which expedites processing and reduces costly international bank collection charges. Checks should be sent to LCIF’s lock box address, not LCIF’s physical address. In countries where LCI or LCIF has bank accounts, funds may be deposited in local currency in amounts equivalent to the required U.S. dollars, using the association's official exchange rate shown on monthly club statements. A copy of the bank deposit receipt must be sent to LCIF along with completed donation forms. Fax or mail documentation to LCIF Donor Services.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- Can my LCIF text-to-donate donation apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?