LCIF board policy requires that donations must be received at headquarters before recognition can be sent. To ensure accurate and timely processing and the prompt issuance of recognition, please include necessary documentation such as a completed Melvin Jones Fellowship application form.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?
- Should contributions be accumulated and periodically sent to LCIF?