There are several types of recognition available depending upon the type of donation given. These recognitions are mailed to the donor. Note that many countries may charge customs and VAT charges for the importation of plaques. These fees are the responsibility of the individual or club locally receiving the plaque.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- Can my LCIF text-to-donate donation apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?