LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations are not automatically applied towards your MJF/PMJF or credited to the organizer of the Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) Facebook fundraiser, unless the donor contacts LCIF. For Facebook fundraisers you donate to, in support of LCIF, you will need to contact LCIF Donor Services at email@example.com with a copy of your LCIF Facebook fundraiser donation receipt. If you are a supporter of someone else’s LCIF Facebook fundraiser and would like your donation to be applied towards your MJF/PMJF or applied to the organizer’s as credit, you will need to share with LCIF Donor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your Facebook donation receipt.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?
- Should contributions be accumulated and periodically sent to LCIF?