Make checks or bank drafts payable to "LCIF." Write the purpose of the donation, such as "Melvin Jones Fellowship/recipient's name," "club plaque," "36 contributing memberships," "toward Melvin Jones Fellowship," etc.).
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?
- Should contributions be accumulated and periodically sent to LCIF?