LCIF asks that donors give to the Empowering Service fund, which is a donation to Campaign 100 and supports all of LCIF’s causes or the Disaster Relief fund, which is also a donation to Campaign 100, but reserved specifically for disaster relief. Unfortunately, LCIF is not able to accept donations to specific local projects. However, the foundation does support many Lions’ projects and initiatives through grant program for projects that meet the grant criteria.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?
- Should contributions be accumulated and periodically sent to LCIF?