LCIF text-to-donate donations are currently available for Constitutional Area I. Although your generous contribution is not automatically applied toward MJF/PMJF credits, It can be by simply ensuring you include your Member number and club name. If the club name and/or member id is not included on the form, the text-to-donate donor must contact LCIF Donor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your LCIF text-to-donate donation receipt.
- Can my LCIF Facebook fundraiser donations apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- Can my LCIF text-to-donate donation apply towards my MJF/PMJF?
- I am interested in making a charitable donation to LCIF. What are the possibilities?
- What is the donation process?
- Do donations fund administrative expenses or do 100 percent of donations go toward program services?
- How does LCIF compare to other charitable organizations?
- How can I learn more about LCIF's financial efficiency?
- What are types of recognition available?
- Is it possible to designate a donation to a specific cause or project through LCIF? If so, can I receive Melvin Jones Fellowship (MJF) credit for the donation?
- Can a form of recognition such as a Melvin Jones Fellowship be sent out before a donation is received by LCIF?